- Centro Nacional de Acuicultura e Investigaciones Marinas
- The National Center for Agriculture and Marine Investigations in Ecuador covers many aspects of El Niño impacts. In Spanish.
- Experimental Long-Lead Forecast Bulletin
- This Bulletin, issued quarterly by the Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies (COLA), is intended as an opportunity to present experimental forecasts with a long lead time. The forecasts are mainly intended for the surface climate in the United States, such as a forecast of winter U.S. surface temperature 6 months or a year in advance.
- El Niño/La Niña Central
- The Climate Prediction Center (CPC) provides El Niño/La Niña current outlook information, SST and temperature forecasts.
- El Niño/La Niña Watch
- This page presents images and news releases based on observations of the El Niño/La Niña phenomenon in the Pacific Ocean by the U.S./French TOPEX/Poseidon and other NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Adminstration)/ JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) satellites and instruments.
- El Niño – Southern Oscillation (ENSO) Home Page
- NOAA's Office of Global Programs aims to provide a one-stop source for ENSO information here.
- El Niño Theme Page
- Designed to improve detection, understanding,and prediction of El Niño, the TAO array consists of approximately 70 moorings in the tropical Pacific Ocean. Plenty of information here.
- El Niño Visualizations
- NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center provides images, movies, and other visualizations of the ENSO cycle.
- O FENÔMENO "EL NIÑO"
- This Brazilian web site has a report from the Commission on El Niño (in Portuguese).
- La Niña Home Page
- ESIG's compilation of information about La Niña events, with impacts, forecasts, data sources, and links.
- The Long Paddock
- El Niño information for Australian agriculture produced by the Climate Impacts and Natural Resources Systems, Resources Sciences Centre.
- NOAA El Niño Home Page
- NOAA has primary responsibilities for providing forecasts to the nation, and for observations and research.
- Centro de Predicción Numérica del Tiempo y Clima
- This Spanish Web site for the Instituto Geofisica del Peru has satellite images, as well as climate and temperature forecasts.
- Coastal Erosion from El-Niño Winter Storms
- The US Geological Survey as part of its Coastal and Marine Program is taking aerial photos to assess coastal erosion from severe storms.
- European Coastal Association For
Science And Technology
- A Web site of subjects relating to the protection, development,
and management of the coastal zone, providing a network for scientific and
technical cooperation within and outside Europe.