Societal Adaptation to Climate Change
- Joyce, Linda, Ron Nielson, Connie Millar, Susanne C. Moser, David Peterson, Stephen McNulty, and Geoffrey Blate (2007). National Forests. In: CCSP. SAP 4.4: Preliminary Review of Adaptation Options for Climate-Sensitive Ecosystems and Resources. A report by the U.S. Climate Change Science Program and the Subcommittee on Global Change Research. Julius, S.H.; West, J. (eds.). U.S. EPA, Washington, DC, USA, in final public review.
- Tribbia, J. and S.C. Moser (forthcoming). “More than information: What California coastal managers need to prepare for climate change.” Environmental Science & Policy, under review.
- Moser, S.C. and A.L. Luers (forthcoming). “Managing Climate Risks in California: The Need to Engage Resource Managers for Successful Adaptation to Change.” Climatic Change, in press.
- Moser, S.C., Roger E. Kasperson, Gary Yohe, and Julian Agyeman (forthcoming). “Adaptation to Climate Change in the Northeast United States : Opportunities, Processes, Constraints.” Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, in press.
- Moser, S.C. and J. Tribbia (2006/07). “Vulnerability to inundation and climate change impacts in California : Coastal managers' attitudes and perceptions.” Marine Technology Society Journal 40(4): 35-44.
- Moser, Susanne (2006). “Climate change and sea-level rise in Maine and Hawai'i: The changing tides of an issue domain.” In: Mitchell, R., Clark, W.C., Cash, D.W. and Dickson, N.M. (eds.). Global Environmental Assessments: Information and Influence. Cambridge, MA : MIT Press, 201-239.
- Cash, David W. and Susanne C. Moser (2000). “Linking global and local scales: Designing dynamic assessment and management processes.” Global Environmental Change 10(2): 109-120.