- Moser, Susanne C., Roger E. Kasperson, Gary Yohe, and Julian Agyeman (forthcoming). “Adaptation to Climate Change in the Northeast United States: Opportunities, Processes, Constraints.” Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, in press.
- Frumhoff, Peter C., J.J. McCarthy, J.M. Melillo, Susanne C. Moser, and D.J. Wuebbles(2007). Confronting Climate Change in the U.S. Northeast: Science, Impacts, and Solutions. A report of the Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment. Cambridge, MA; Union of Concerned Scientists; available at: http://www.climatechoices.org/.
- Frumhoff, Peter, James McCarthy, Jerry Melillo, Susanne Moser, and Don Wuebbles (2006). Climate Change in the U.S. Northeast: A Report of the Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment. Cambridge MA : UCS, October 2006; available at: http://www.climatechoices.org/.
- Moser, Susanne C. (2005). “Impacts Assessments and Policy Responses to Sea-Level Rise in Three U.S. States: An Exploration of Human Dimension Uncertainties.” Global Environmental Change 15: 353-369. (includes Maine)
- Moser, Susanne C. (2006). “Climate change and sea-level rise in Maine and Hawai'i: The changing tides of an issue domain.” In: Mitchell, R., Clark, W.C., Cash, D.W. and Dickson, N.M. (eds.). Global Environmental Assessments: Information and Influence. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, pp.201-239.
- Moser, Susanne C. (2000). “Community Responses to Coastal Erosion: Implications of Potential Policy Changes to the National Flood Insurance Program.” Appendix F of Evaluation of Erosion Hazards. A Project of The H. John Heinz II Center for Science, Economics and the Environment. Prepared for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC (available by clicking here), (including communities on Long Island, New York)
- Clark, George E., Susanne C. Moser, Samuel J. Ratick, Kirstin Dow, William B. Meyer, Srinivas Emani, Weigen Jin, Jeanne X. Kasperson, Roger E. Kasperson, and Harry E. Schwarz. 1998. “Assessing the vulnerability of coastal communities to extreme storms: The case of Revere, MA., USA.” Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change 3: 59-82.