California, Washington and Oregon
- Tribbia, J. and S.C. Moser (forthcoming). “More than Information: What California Coastal Managers Need to Prepare for Climate Change.” Environmental Science & Policy, under review.
- Moser, S.C. and A.L. Luers (forthcoming). “Managing Climate Risks in California: The Need to Engage Resource Managers for Successful Adaptation to Change.” Climatic Change, in press.
- Moser, Susanne C. (2007). Is California Preparing for Sea-Level Rise? The Answer is Disquieting. California Coast and Ocean 22(4): 24-30.
- Moser, Susanne C. (2007). Passing the Buck: Money, Leadership, and Responsibility for Adaptation to Sea-Level Rise. Coastal Zone ’07 Proceedings, available at: http://www.csc.noaa.gov/cz/2007/Coastal_Zone_07_Proceedings/PDFs/Thursday_Abstracts/3267.Moser.pdf (focus on California).
- Moser, Susanne C. (2007). California Coastal Futures. Proceedings of the Twenty-first Annual Pacific Climate Workshop (PACLIM), Asilomar Conference Grounds, Pacific Grove, CA, March 28-31, 2004, eds. S.W. Starratt, P. Cornelius, and J.G. Joelson Jr., Technical Report 77 of the Interagency Ecological Program for the San Francisco Estuary, 75-87.
- Hayhoe, K. et al. (2004). “Emissions Pathways, Climate Change, and Impacts on California.” PNAS 101(34): 12422-12427.
- Hayhoe, Katharine, Laurence Kalkstein, Susanne Moser, and Norman Miller (2004). Rising Heat and Risks to Human Health: Technical Appendix. Union of Concerned Scientists, Cambridge, MA. (focus on five California metropolitan areas)
- Moser, Susanne C. (2000). “Community Responses to Coastal Erosion: Implications of Potential Policy Changes to the National Flood Insurance Program.” Appendix F of Evaluation of Erosion Hazards. A Project of The H. John Heinz II Center for Science, Economics and the Environment. Prepared for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC (available by clicking here), (including communities in Washington and Oregon)