Climate Change Impacts
- Nicholls, Robert J. and Poh Poh Wong (coordinating lead authors), Virginia Burkett, Jorge Codignotto, John Hay, Roger McLean, Sachooda Ragoonaden, Colin Woodroffe (lead authors), and Barbara Brown, Don Forbes, Jim Hall, Sari Kovats, Jason Lowe, Kathy McInnes, Susanne Moser, Yoshiki Saito, and Richard Tol (contributing authors) (2007). “Coastal Systems and Low-lying Areas.” Chapter 6 in Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability. IPCC Fourth Assessment Report, Contribution of Working Group 2, in press.
- Frumhoff, Peter C., J.J. McCarthy, J.M. Melillo, Susanne C. Moser, and D.J. Wuebbles(2007). Confronting Climate Change in the U.S. Northeast: Science, Impacts, and Solutions. A report of the Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment. Cambridge, MA; Union of Concerned Scientists; available at: http://www.climatechoices.org/.
- Frumhoff, Peter, James McCarthy, Jerry Melillo, Susanne Moser, and Don Wuebbles (2006). Climate Change in the U.S. Northeast: A Report of the Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment. Cambridge MA: UCS, October 2006; available at: http://www.climatechoices.org/.
- Hayhoe, K. et al. (2004).“Emissions Pathways, Climate Change, and Impacts on California.” PNAS 101(34): 12422-12427.
- Hayhoe, Katharine, Laurence Kalkstein, Susanne Moser, and Norman Miller. (2004). Rising Heat and Risks to Human Health: Technical Appendix. Union of Concerned Scientists, Cambridge, MA.
- Moser, Susanne (with Katharine Hayhoe and Michelle Wander) (2004). Climate Change in the Hawkeye State: Potential Impacts on Iowa Communities and Ecosystems. Report for the Union of Concerned Scientists, Cambridge, MA (available online, including a short summary.
- Kling, George et al. (2003). Confronting Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region: Sustaining the Ecology and Well-Being of Our North American Heartland. Union of Concerned Scientists and the Ecological Society of America; Cambridge, MA (contributing author).
- Twilley, G. et al. (2001). Confronting Climate Change in the Gulf Coast Region: Prospects for Sustaining Our Ecological Heritage. Union of Concerned Scientists and the Ecological Society of America; Cambridge, MA (contributing, coordinating).
- Martens, Pim and Susanne C. Moser (2001). “Health impacts of climate change.” Science 292 (May 11): 1065-1066.